Brain and Nervous System

Hi , today I did MIR for checking my brain, And at the end the MIR check , my head and my upper body or whole body was shaking or tremors seriously about 1-2 minutes. After I come home, I have lot...

Hello. 27 yo female. I am having extreme aching pain from my shoulder blade down my right arm and my right pectoral muscle right below my collar bone. The aching is worse at the elbow but also feel...

Brain ct showed hyperattuation on the left frontal lobe. Dr recommended aMRI to ivestigate further. Does this mean a it could be a brain bleed or could this be something else. I am a young adult m...

Hi my mother fall down on the stairs and she has an brain surgerry in the left side from a hematom subdural acut front-temporal-parietal left with sindrom of engagement and suffering of the brainst...

I'm noticing random muscle twitches nearly daily. No one particular location, totally random. Is this a concern?

1234567Prev /