Brain and Nervous System

My right hand went numb and acts like it's asleep. I can put things in my hand and grab them but I can't open my hand grip things on my own. Might be better to show you video or picture. I do have ...

In 2002 my father had a bad accident where he rolled off a bridge in a truck he was driving. He sustained a brain injury among other things and was in an induced coma for a month. He recovered in h...

Hi there, I hade surgery for Hydrocephalus just over 4 weeks ago. I have a VP shunt. Surgery went well, I have had many post-op issues such as severe abdominal pains and the expected headaches. Ev...

I have recently had surgery (vp shunt) for hydrocephalus (4 weeks). Surgery went pretty well and I have been at home recovering. I have had a few trips to the A&E since then for abdominal and ...

Hi , today I did MIR for checking my brain, And at the end the MIR check , my head and my upper body or whole body was shaking or tremors seriously about 1-2 minutes. After I come home, I have lot...

1234567Prev /