Brain and Nervous System

Possible Hypothalamic dysfunction sensation of brain misfiring, CNS neurotransmitter issues.

33 yo male. Traumatic brain injury in Dec. 2009 (assault) resulting in Aug. 2010 diagnosis of seizure disorder emanating from left temporal lobe. Second assault, by friend of original assailant, l...

My right hand went numb and acts like it's asleep. I can put things in my hand and grab them but I can't open my hand grip things on my own. Might be better to show you video or picture. I do have ...

In 2002 my father had a bad accident where he rolled off a bridge in a truck he was driving. He sustained a brain injury among other things and was in an induced coma for a month. He recovered in h...

Hi there, I hade surgery for Hydrocephalus just over 4 weeks ago. I have a VP shunt. Surgery went well, I have had many post-op issues such as severe abdominal pains and the expected headaches. Ev...

1234567Prev /