Brain Cancer

I went in for a CT Scan because I was in a car accident. In the CT Scan they found a partially imaged cystic appearing clival lesion with a maximal measurement of 1.4cm. This is hypoattenuating and...

Hello, im a 16 year old male. over the past months i have had a very weird feeling in my brain like ive always felt (out of it) i also suffer from severe hypycrondria. i always have a weird feeling...

What should I do if I think I have a brain tumor? I think I do because I have been sleeping a lot more, I get random pain in my hands, arms and legs. I have been having severe headaches that often ...

My father is 68 years old. He had recently dizziness and sometime nausea. He had the hospital checked up in China and the MRI shows between cervical spine cord C2-C3 there is an outgrowth or white ...

I have a non stop headache for days now. It sometimes wake me up from sleeping and it's like a pain. I did cbc check on my blood and there's no anemia or anything related in my blood. What should I...

123456Prev /