Breast Cancer

I get pain on and off around my left breast. Sometimes it's underneath and I worry I'm having a heart attack. Sometimes it's over the top closer to the chest. I am heavy chested, but my right one n...

For 4 days I have had pain in my right armpit but no lump that I can feel and no swelling that I can see. No rash either. I only noticed the pain when I just happened to touch the area - since then...

Hi, I have an history of breast cancer right side. Surgery conducted removed right breast treated with chemontheraphy and radiation. A fish analysis test was conducted and found the results to be n...

I'm a 26 year old female with a family history of "breast cancer" on my mother's side (status of my grandmother's cancer diagnosis is unknown but has had a single-side mastectomy with no ...

Breast cancer > lumpectomy > tomoxiphen for 2 years yet the bc settled in the manubrium. Incurable, I understand, Presently on Ibrance & letrozole. What physical symptoms let me know the...

1234567Prev /