Breast Cancer

I have a small reddish spot on my breast and an area of dimpled skin.

Hi. I recently had a breast MRI for a history of breast cancer. I get these annually. The breasts looked fine but an incidental finding showed linear enhancement in anterior rib. It was associated ...

I get pain on and off around my left breast. Sometimes it's underneath and I worry I'm having a heart attack. Sometimes it's over the top closer to the chest. I am heavy chested, but my right one n...

For 4 days I have had pain in my right armpit but no lump that I can feel and no swelling that I can see. No rash either. I only noticed the pain when I just happened to touch the area - since then...

Hi, I have an history of breast cancer right side. Surgery conducted removed right breast treated with chemontheraphy and radiation. A fish analysis test was conducted and found the results to be n...

1234567Prev /