Bronchitis

Hello, I am a 22 year old male and one year ago I got sick with what was diagnosed as bronchitis. I had a cold and then when I was severely stressed out physically and mentally It developed into...

I have been sick since the beginning of Sept. 2016. It started out as what they thought was bronchitis. My lung x-ray showed I had it. I went through a dose of steroids and antibiotics, nothing ...

After cold and bronchitis last Xmas I've had chronic throat clearing off and on for last 9 months. I also have a non descript pain in lower left rib area. Comes and goes moves around. Nothing can b...

My wife was diagnosed with bronchitis and has been on medication at home for last week, however she still suffers from rapid breathing (short,sharp breath) and general fatigue her x-rays showed ...

Had a bad case of bronchitis at christmas time with sinitus. Been put on antibiotic and that has since clear. Ever since ive been having a cough/tickle in the back of my throat along with asthma sy...

1234567Prev /