x

Bruises

Hello there, when my dr. was doing a root canal on me the anesthesia started to run off and she continued to give more anesthesia,(I had a total of 10 shots of anesthesia) I started to feel a l...

04/13/15

Hello! I have one question, if you can please support me. I am in general bruising easily - if I wear a handbag I get bruises on my arms, if one holds my arm stronger etc. I have never paid attent...

04/05/15

Hi, I have a lump on my knee from falling over, it is bruised but not sore at all only when you touch it. It does not hurt when I walk or bend it or anything. My nana told me I can't do dancing th...

04/03/15

I hurt it in practice (softball), but it didn't effect me as much. Afterwards I went to the mall and it seemed fine. Now that I'm home it hurts to put pressure on when I walk on it. There's no ki...

04/01/15

Hi, my wrist has been bothering me. It was twisted during an argument and it is purple- looking in one spot by my bone under my thumb. If I roll it the wrong way, sometimes there is a lump.

03/27/15
1234567Prev /