Bruises

Hi . I fell off a hammock pretty hard straight on my butt it was pretty hard and my cousin was on sitting on me as I fell too I went and had an X-rays done I don't have a broken coccyx as I thought...

Hi there, I woke up with two areas in my skull ( about 2 inches from the back of my ear) that feel bruised. There was no injury to this area. It feels as though one is raised but of course that may...

I fell while running this morning and below the scrapes on my lower leg, there's a large bump about 5" long and 3" wide on the outer side of my shin. It's only slightly painful when I wal...

Being fair skinned I've always bruised easily. Lately though, over the past year I've noticed 'easy' has become 'ridiculously easy' it seems that all I have to do is brush against something, especi...

Hi - I have a large red bump on my leg (maybe two inches) almost circular, slightly warm to the touch and hurts slightly when I press it - then on the other leg I have a smaller red bump not warm a...

1234567Prev /