x

Bruises

A couple of days ago i was running and tripped. I fell and bruised my jaw pretty bad. because my left hand was a little quicker to get support, my right jaw is more swollen. the life rescue t...

05/28/15

Hello About two weeks ago I discovered a bruise on my thigh, connected to no injury. It was slightly sore and went away in a few days. Now I have discovered another small bruise on my calf. Slight...

05/19/15

I dropped a table on my foot today. I can move all my toes, but it hurts a bit to walk and a lot to apply pressure to the top of my foot. It's swollen right where I hurt it, and it's starting to br...

05/17/15

I got myself hit to bed frame and caused a goose egg on my forehead, i visited doctor and got myself checked, do said there isnt anything to worry, what bothers me is that the goose egg has almost ...

05/11/15

I have a recurring bruise in the same spot on my upper arm. At first I thought it could be from weight lifting, but I have not been to the gym in a few weeks now or bumped into anything and it has ...

04/29/15
1234567Prev /