x

Bruises

Hi - I have a large red bump on my leg (maybe two inches) almost circular, slightly warm to the touch and hurts slightly when I press it - then on the other leg I have a smaller red bump not warm a...

07/06/15

My leg was severely bruised from a fall months ago. It still has a small lump and is tingling. This has never happened before. Could it be a blood clot?

06/30/15

My girlfriend has been taking birth control for sometime and now she has bruises on her legs and arms, increasing for a few months, she has an appointment next month, but 1 bruise on her leg is exp...

06/28/15

I have migraines almost everyday, so bad that I can hardly function. Also my body is covered in bruises, people hug me and I bruise. I'm always tired no matter how much sleep I get, I also have had...

06/26/15

Hi, I fell from a big leather chair and the chair came crashing on top of me. I have a purple/red huge bruise, the size of two hands on my stomach, and a smaller on under my arm. My concern is when...

06/21/15
1234567Prev /