x
Browse

Bruises

Being fair skinned I've always bruised easily. Lately though, over the past year I've noticed 'easy' has become 'ridiculously easy' it seems that all I have to do is brush against something, especi...

Hi - I have a large red bump on my leg (maybe two inches) almost circular, slightly warm to the touch and hurts slightly when I press it - then on the other leg I have a smaller red bump not warm a...

My leg was severely bruised from a fall months ago. It still has a small lump and is tingling. This has never happened before. Could it be a blood clot?

My girlfriend has been taking birth control for sometime and now she has bruises on her legs and arms, increasing for a few months, she has an appointment next month, but 1 bruise on her leg is exp...

I have migraines almost everyday, so bad that I can hardly function. Also my body is covered in bruises, people hug me and I bruise. I'm always tired no matter how much sleep I get, I also have had...

1234567Prev /