Burns

My son burned his throat eating hot food out of the microwave. We tried chloeaseptic throat spray and Advil but it doesn't seem to be relieving the pain.

Hello, About two weeks ago i woke up with discomfort while urinating. I have been under a lot of stress and thought it was a UTI. I had intercourse three weeks before but used a condom. I discus...

Hi when I ejaculated early today where the semen comes from the urethra I was bleeding I tiny bit and had a little burning sensation I don't know why this is and have never had it before and a coup...

Hi there, I ate oatmeal that was pretty hot and burned my mouth, and ate chips after. I looked in my mouth and I have this white area in my cheek that has opened due to the chips. How soon will thi...

I suffered a chemical burn from peppermint oil to my neck on Tuesday. It formed a really dark, almost black scab. I sought medical care and was prescribed antibiotics and 1% Silver Sulfadiazine cre...

1234567Prev /