Bursitis

I am a 22 y/o male. I have been suffering from progressively worsening right hip pain over the past year and a half, particularly with right hip flexion, and when standing for long periods of time....

The Dr told one of my best friends yesterday that he has a cyst on the bursa on the back of his knee. Later I was warned by two people that if he had preexisting bursitis that was ignored that it ...

I have a lump inside my shoulder. Its about 1/4" to 1/2" in diameter and round I would guess by feeling. It is also mobile, meaning it moves around somewhat and isn't painful to the tou...

I've been in out the doctors office for almost a year with chronic ankle pain after partially tearing my talofibular ligament in my left ankle and have been limping for about 10 months on that leg....

I am a 53 male. 4 years ago I fell on driveway and struck my elbow on the concrete, apparently I angered my burser sack and it swelled up quickly. I iced it and it went away. Yesterday my elbow sw...

12345Prev /