Cancer

I am due for a lung operation to remove a cancer soon, but i have an open lesion on my back from treating a melanoma with cacema and it will take some time to heal properly, will the doctor still o...

HI these are my symptoms. I have been having continuous pain that has been getting worse for about two months now, however the symptoms have increased in severity in the last 4 weeks. In the last 2...

When they take a mans blood for testing there is something that can be high at 50 and can result in heart attack stroke and cancer. Could you please help me with this

I have a palpable supraclavicular lymph node. First noticed veiny/grisley tissue on collarbone 3 months ago. Went to urgent care, they told me to wait and see if it grows or becomes painful. It is...

Hello, Endocervical cancer survivor (at 5 year mark); underwent chemotherapy, radiation surgical exenteration and bowel resection. Athlete; drinking 1-2 cans of Red Bull per day ( B12 content ab...

1234567Prev /