Cancer

I am panic stricken!!!!!!! My twelve year old son has a wbc of 12.3, now I am petrified he has, some sort of cancer after reading online...he does have a two inch size scrape on his ankle....and su...

My 5 year old daughter has been experiences some non discript symptoms. Frequent nose bleeds for several months, two tooth abscesses in the last 4 months, over the last week she's had a low grade f...

I am due for a lung operation to remove a cancer soon, but i have an open lesion on my back from treating a melanoma with cacema and it will take some time to heal properly, will the doctor still o...

HI these are my symptoms. I have been having continuous pain that has been getting worse for about two months now, however the symptoms have increased in severity in the last 4 weeks. In the last 2...

When they take a mans blood for testing there is something that can be high at 50 and can result in heart attack stroke and cancer. Could you please help me with this

1234567Prev /