Cancer

I had a CT scan of my chest, abdomen and pelvis the results read: IMPRESSION: Stable small pleural-based density at the superior aspect of the left major fissure, not requiring further followup...

I am a forty nine year old female. Was on pill for 28 years and before my hysterectomy was giving extra pills to stop bleeding problem 3 weeks ago I was told I have 3 lesson's on my liver found b...

3 months ago I had a sore throat and an earache on one side that wouldn’t go away. After self-medicating for a few weeks I went to see my physician but was told to persevere and that it would...

I just recieved PET scan results with the following impressions: 1. FDG-avid right inguinal and common iliac lymph nodes are nonspecific and likely reactive to the above process. However, low-grad...

What tests or examinations would you recommend for me? I've had health issues for over a year now they have gradually over the year become more frequent and directly affect my quality/enjoyment o...

1234567Prev /