Cataracts

I have the symptoms of a retina detachment starting. I cannot get in to see a doctor until Tuesday due to the holiday weekend. Is there anything I should do in the meantime?

85 year old with Salzmann's nodules is scheduled for cataract removal surgery. Are there any concerns? Should the nodules be removed prior to surgery? Also, please translate the following into l...

Regarding brown hard cataract removal , which surgery will be better Phaco or any other method of surgery. I am asking this question regarding my mother aged 76years old. With regards.

WATER FLOW FROM MY EYES ONE TIMES A DAY IN SUMMER IN WINTER MANY TIMES A DAY NO IRRITATION NO ITCHING SOMETIMES FEEL NOT ALWAYS RAYS FLOWING FROM TUBELIGHT CAN SEE CLEARLY

Hi, My wife delivered a baby boy (premature baby 31.4 weeks) a week back. On the following day the doctor found out that our baby was infected with Congenital Cataract. To find out the reason be...

123Prev /