x

Chest Pain

I have discomfort in my chest, not really sure if im over thinking it or if i should get help

06/28/15

Dear Doctor, during the past two months or so I keep having a reoccurring pain. it's a sharp pain that starts in my left ear normally, moves to my right ear, then down to the right side of my chest...

06/28/15

I feel like my lungs are swollen and they feel sore. It also hurts to breathe, especially when I take deep breaths and sit up or move at all. Any idea what is is and/or see a doctor.

06/25/15

Hi,For the past two years, I have had folliculitis on my arms. It was at the point where there were scabbed over wounds for a long time. Starting about six moths ago I started to notice decreases i...

06/24/15

Hi I'm 15 years old, Lately I have been having a lot of chest pain ( in the center of my chest ). Some of the symptoms I have: dizziness vomiting chest, arm and neck pain shortness in br...

06/24/15
1234567Prev /