x
Browse

Chest Pain

I have discomfort in my chest, not really sure if im over thinking it or if i should get help

Dear Doctor, during the past two months or so I keep having a reoccurring pain. it's a sharp pain that starts in my left ear normally, moves to my right ear, then down to the right side of my chest...

I feel like my lungs are swollen and they feel sore. It also hurts to breathe, especially when I take deep breaths and sit up or move at all. Any idea what is is and/or see a doctor.

Hi,For the past two years, I have had folliculitis on my arms. It was at the point where there were scabbed over wounds for a long time. Starting about six moths ago I started to notice decreases i...

Hi I'm 15 years old, Lately I have been having a lot of chest pain ( in the center of my chest ). Some of the symptoms I have: dizziness vomiting chest, arm and neck pain shortness in br...

1234567Prev /