Chest Pain

This for my Dad. Age:64. Weight : reduced from 63 to 60 in the past month. He smokes. complains of difficulty in swallowing leading to lack of appetite. no other discomfort. consulted cardiologist ...

Hi, I have been almost 2 month getting terrible pain in my chest without any introductions " I could be working, walking, or even just laying on my bed resting", the pain my stay for coup...

I am diagnosed with pvc. I did a echo, blood test and holter and all normal. I did stress test at the start of year and was ok also. Do you think i need another stress test because i had it done st...

I fell down stairs week and a half ago.. Bad bruise on right shoulder but now feel pain in my chest whilst I breath... It's upper chest and radiates too my right Brest

Hello , I have an Issue in my chest ( lungs or heart or stomac ) i don't know where it's . When laying down I feel I can't take My Breath as well ( out of breath ) and I feel good If I lying d...

1234567Prev /