Chest Pain

I am 17, I have had recurring chest pain for a little over a year. It will go away for months then come back for a month. It has brought me a great deal of anxiety. Last night, it came back and was...

Have pain around and when lightly pushing on solar plexus. Pain radiates up towards chest. Then the anxiety begins, thinking worst case scenario. I'm 44 and had a stent put in my LAD last march. So...

Hi. I have been having chest pain and pressure. After taking Tamil for two days I noticed I had a butterfly feeling in my right side of upper chest. This started on De19th. Pain has since been in m...

This for my Dad. Age:64. Weight : reduced from 63 to 60 in the past month. He smokes. complains of difficulty in swallowing leading to lack of appetite. no other discomfort. consulted cardiologist ...

Hi, I have been almost 2 month getting terrible pain in my chest without any introductions " I could be working, walking, or even just laying on my bed resting", the pain my stay for coup...

1234567Prev /