Chicken Pox

No she can not seen to absorbe water after the chicken pox. she drinks and drinks and her skin is dry and her hair is braking off. has trouble passing urine and her intestines will swell up so bi...

My mother has digestive disorders and gerd for about three years. last december she got chickenpox and has been worse ever since. she has been to hospitals and doctors NO ANSWERS AND NO HELP! sh...

Dear Sir, I Had Chickenpox nearly 22-25 days before, My Clisters (water filled sacs) Started to get over on day 5 and were completely gone at day 15 or so, I Had Terrable itch at day 2-4 and was co...

My 6 month old son has chicken pox with blisters on temple, tummy , lower hip ,legs and has been diagnosed as chicken pox by the family doctor treating my father for chicken pox. Presently with no ...

Ive been through two days in chicken pox so i wanna ask you that can i smoke hookah during chicken pox

1234567Prev /