Children's Health

Hello, i am a mother of a 15 month old. Recently a relative was diagnosed with meningitis, my daughter was in close proximity to this relative.. Was not held but in the same room... The next day ...

My 1 year old son had Herpangina last week, it went away but today he is not eating and vomiting

On June 21, we left Singapore for the US. On the flight, my 5 year old daughter complained of a sore throat and a sore shoulder. I attributed this to the long plane ride. On June 22, she suddenly c...

Is there a significant difference between pyrantel pamoate and mebendazole in terms of toxic effects it has on the body of a child? i have a 3 year old who has pinworms. i gave her pin-x and it did...

My 5 year old recently complained of a sore shoulder and sore throat. We thought it was due to a 12 hour flight. Then she got a fever of 102 and said her knees hurt so bad that she could not walk. ...

1234567Prev /