Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

My husband awoke yesterday morning and upon getting out of bed had a profuse heat flash from head to toe with heavy sweating and extreme weakness. Upon trying to get up and walk he couldn't and th...

I've had constant headaches/ migraines, dizziness, lightheadedness, fatigue, and general pain for around four months, and my regular doctor, as well as a neurologist, have come up with nothing.

I have been experiencing entire body fatigue with cramping pain and headaches. This pain and fatigue comes and goes, but I am constantly thirsty with frequent headaches. The whole body pain and fat...

Whats the most likely diagnosis for a 15 year old female with chronic joint pain (knees primarily and exasperated by standing/walking long periods) and back pain and fatigue (unalliviated by any am...

My wife has dealt with chronic fatigue since she was 14. She's now 22. For years, the majority of her symptoms went away, but she's always had flare ups of upper body tremors. They usually set in w...

1234Prev /