Chronic Kidney Disease

Hi, I'm a med student in renal and was wondering, what is a good flow chart or way to approach renal disease that sort of tells you more this disease vs another type of kidney disease.

My 89 year old mother who has CHF and A Fib has been taking prescribed Potassium pills crushed with some apple sauce. This evening a helper accidently gave her one of my Metformin HCL 100mg pills i...

Hi, doc I have a great fear of kidney disease so I basically use the urine strip to test my urine now and then and yesterday I noticed the blood section of a used strip (more than a week ago) tu...

Hello My brother in law has advanced kidney disease. Yesterday he developed coldness in his fingers. Today his hospital (we are currently in Surabaya, Indonesia) are saying that his fingers and ha...

Hi. my name is Pablo, and I'm 24 years old. I had a kidney transplant almost three years ago, and everything has been mostly fine, but lately I noticed my urine getting foamy and I have felt a sort...

1234567Prev /