Chronic Kidney Disease

Hi. my name is Pablo, and I'm 24 years old. I had a kidney transplant almost three years ago, and everything has been mostly fine, but lately I noticed my urine getting foamy and I have felt a sort...

I just got the results back from a gallion scan I had done and everything was normal. I have a UTI and I'm on sulfatrim. I still have blood in my urine. Why wasn't the UTI seen on the scan? I'm als...

I finally had my urine tested at the lab and it came out 1+ blood. This is microscopic blood. So far I don't have a UTI. What could cause this?

Hello, I am not a patient, but an entrepreneur based in Japan who is trying to help people avoid late diagnosis and complications of chronic kidney disease. I would greatly value your advice...

I talked to one doctor already and he was very helpful. I have a hemocue albumin meter that reads 78 mg/l of urine albumin. I don't have diabetes or high blood pressure. Is this serious and what el...

1234567Prev /