Chronic Pelvic Pain

My period is becoming unbearable. I can't do anything, I vomit, faint, can't eat and leak through my clothes. Please help

After I was done having sex, I got sharp pains in my lower stomach it hurts to move! Also hurts when I need to go to the washroom! What is wrong with me? And what should I do?

I had an abnormal pap. Results were AGUS. I had a colposcopy a few days ago. I've had this pain inmy lower pelvic right side for about a month. It's only gotten worse. It hurts to lift my right leg...

I'm a girl. I have a pulsating pain in the left side of my groin. I can also feel enlarged lymph nodes in the area where the pain is occuring. My gynocologist said that ther was Gardnerella in the...

Hi. I have a pain at the crease of my leg, located very low in the pelvic region. It is a dull pain, and feels worse at rest. It has lasted on and off for a year now. I have been to the doctor, ...

12345Prev /