Cold and Flu

I have a sinus infection and i am taking antibiotics for it right now. I am supposed to go backpacking in cambodia. is it okay for my health to go to a very hot and humid place right after/during t...

Hi I have had a cold for the past week or so, but i've also been a smoker for close to 2 years now (20 a day for the first year, at about 30/day now) and would just like to ask a few questions. ...

I got punched on the side of the nose, 5 days ago and it bled for about twenty minutes and now have a bad headcold .the swelling has gone down no bruising to face or eyes, my question are the relat...

Anterior tonsillar pillars very sore. There is no swelling, some redness. Should I visit a doctor or wait it out? Painful to swallow though there is no swelling of pillars or tonsils; when I brea...

On 6/24/2015 i was boxing what was salvageable from my grandmas trailor she hasnt lived in it for 2 winters, but racoons and mice , and rats have been living in it for about 4 years, this was the...

1234567Prev /