Cold Sores

Hello. I am having cold sores sometimes. Recently I tried taking Lysine supplements and it seems to be helping. The question I want to ask relates to this: the instructions for Lyisne typically adv...

Had sore inside of nose, whenever scab would be removed it would bleed something terrible. I was at the dr. for another issue had her to look at it, she gave me a cream this was a month ago. the sc...

I have been having cold sores 2-3 times a year, almost every year since I was a kid. One month ago, I gave my boyfriend oral sex while I had a cold sore. Since we are long distance, we haven't had ...

I met a girl on a bus and shared a fruit plate with her. I had my own plastic fork and I don't think she jabbed any grapes and put them back. I was supposed to hang out with her tonight but she t...

I received a HSV 1 result of 1.12 I had cold sores as a teenager and was never sexually active at that point. Could my results be from having chickenpox as a child? Is this an STD? My doctor off...

1234567Prev /