Cold Sores

Hello. Both my fiancee and me have cold sores. Generally it doesn't bother us much in life but we are getting married in a few months and I am very worried about either of us possibly having an out...

I just moved and am anxious/stressed. Caused cold sores on my mouth. I've gotten them for years. Just splashed soup in my eye while eating, and now I'm terrified.... Am I certainly doomed to ocular...

Hi, my girlfriend has cold sores? What is the worst that could happen to me if I would get it? I read it could deteriate vision. Is it really that bad? I know it is not possible to cure it, but are...

I asked this question already but would like a second opinion please. In January I had a sinus issue with unknown diagnosis. Doctor proscribed nasal steroids and oral decongestants. Soon my throa...

Hello My friend wake up in the morning and suddenly he finds his wrist arteries look greenish and yellow in the top and looks like a word .. Any explanation

1234567Prev /