Concussions

I was heading back to work and was in a car accident earlier today. Approximately 10 hours ago. During the accident I hit the back of my head on the plastic seatbelt holder attached to the sidewall...

Hello. Two days ago I slipped in the grass and hit my head. I had no loss of consciousness or nausea, no confusion or dizziness, no amnesia surrounding the incident, and no coordination problems. I...

Hello, about half an hour ago I was bending down beneath an open kitchen cabinet door, and when I stood back up, I hit my head with a pretty good amount of force, against the lower corner of the c...

I am undergoing a concussion, and its been about 6 days. i no longer feel dizzy nor do my headaches persist. my neck tends to ache but i believe thats just from the fall itself. i am however havin...

I had a pretty significant impact where my head, right between the eyebrows, met the pommel of my hunt seat saddle. The horse I was training decided to test my bronco riding skills, and he won. I i...

1234567Prev /