Congestive Heart Failure

Believe to have Myocarditis from viral infection. Caused mild LV stystyolic disfunction, LVEF 49 %, bp normal as of June 2015. Developed dry cough with upper chest pain when I breath. Cardiologist ...

I currently have swollen feet, especially around the ankles for about two days. I have some shortness of breath. I have been diagnosed with congestive heart failure in the past. When this happens I...

My Dad is complaining that he has sinus congestion and he is snorting and trying to get the mucus out of his throat, and also has a history of strokes congestive heart failure. I just need to kno...

I am a heart transplant patient (21 years since transplant), have high bp and diabetes. Also some issues with renal failure because of the antirejection meds I take. I have recently begun waking ...

Can my 86 year old father in law wear his pacemaker to a 3D movie? I am afraid that the signals can interfere with his pacemaker. He has congestive heart failure and only takes his medicine sporadi...

123456Prev /