Constipation

I have terrible health anxiety. Make that terrible anxiety in general. I saw my GP recently about some constipation issues (my regularity can be thrown off by different shifts at work/waking up at ...

I have an ileostomy and had a brown mucus discharge from the rectum. should I be concerned?

Hello! I am a 22 year old female with no significant medical history. I am a nurse who works nights and I admit my eating habits aren't the best. Lots of cafeteria foods with minimal fresh produce...

I had back surgery back in 2011 he nicked my spinal colum causing a leak he went in to repair it and went back in and took more off my stenosis without my permission when I got out of surgery i was...

Hello, I am 35-year-old female. 5'2" 135 lbs. I feel healthy. I applied for life insurance in the spring and had a full screening which came back clean. I had a miscarriage 6 weeks ago. The...

1234567Prev /