Constipation

I had back surgery back in 2011 he nicked my spinal colum causing a leak he went in to repair it and went back in and took more off my stenosis without my permission when I got out of surgery i was...

Hello, I am 35-year-old female. 5'2" 135 lbs. I feel healthy. I applied for life insurance in the spring and had a full screening which came back clean. I had a miscarriage 6 weeks ago. The...

I've been constipated for about 5 day. I finally made a BM, I had to strain but I made one. When I wiped my vagina, there was blood. What can be the cause of this?

A few weeks ago I had vomiting after a bad restaurant meal and last week very severe diarrhoea and vomiting after another restaurant. Then no bowel movements for 4 days. Then this weekend hard ...

I was taking Amitiza about a week ago for constipation. All of a sudden, I get diarrhea. I stopped taking Amitiza a week ago but still have occasional diarrhea, or loose stools. What should be m...

1234567Prev /