COPD

Breathing problems. from my throat to middle stomach which often swells as it drains slow due to diabetes . Can't lay on my stomach as it cuts my breathing. I have sleep apnea but this is something...

Good Day Doctor, I am 41 year old female with Turners Syndrome living in the Caribbean Island of Trinidad. A few years ago (2011- 2012), I got the flu, but noticed my breathing did not return to ...

I was told friday i have emphysema i am going to stop smoking June 22nd i think im in early stage but i read online they dont show up on xray unless almost sesvere i can breath most of the...

My lungs are hyperinflated with flattening of the diaphragm and diffuse emphysematous changes in the lungs. Large paraseptal bullae are noted in the right a small paraseptal blebs in the left uppe...

My dad is in ICU following his heart stopping on tuesday after a minor surgery. He has COPD and one bad kidney, circulation problems in legs with bypasses already. He has been on a ventilator since...

1234567Prev /