COPD

I am 72 years male copd sufferer. My greatest nemesis is the constant mucus which I spend exhausting hours on end extricating the stuff,however 6 months ago I had a problem with an infected big toe...

I am on 3 lpm O2 24/7. for the past year. my sats are usually 86 on room air and 92 on 3 lpm. I had a cardio pulmonary exercise test with blood gas and my levels went from 70% to 101% at peak exerc...

This question is for a respiratory specialist. Ever since birth I have always struggled to hold long or exhale deeply. I can breath in ok but then within 3 seconds I need to exhale. I cannot exhal...

Hello, My mother (54 years old) claims she has the flu but her symptoms seem a little bit more alarming to me. She doesn't like going to the doctors so I'd like to ask you here for some professi...

Breathing problems. from my throat to middle stomach which often swells as it drains slow due to diabetes . Can't lay on my stomach as it cuts my breathing. I have sleep apnea but this is something...

1234567Prev /