Coughs

Hi, My 10 week old daughter has developed a dry 'throaty' cough a couple of days ago, it has now changed into a 'rattly' cough. She is showing no signs of a cold or runny nose. She usually coughs 3...

Persistent long-term coughing despite x-rays and tests showing no obvious causes. Chest x-ray showed no problem indicating no known symptoms. The initial doctor prognosis was allergy, but all aller...

I have been having a barking cough for about 2 weeks now. I saw a doctor a week ago and was given doxycycline and flonase for a suspected sinus infection. I completed the course of doxycycline and ...

I have this cough it sounds like it is in my chest. my throat only hurts when i cough and iam loseing my voice. i don't have any else . just woke up and was like this. yellow and clear mucus come up

I have been coughing up yellowish white mucus for almost two years now. I have had multiple tests, including a cxr and a ct scan with contrast. There is still no reason why, and I'm getting tired o...

1234567Prev /