Cysts

My wife had a small, benign tumor removed from her forehead a couple years ago by a dermatologist. It was diagnosed as a basaloid follicular neoplasm with features of trichoepithelioma/trichoblast...

Hi, I've just noticed a small pea sized ball under my skin on my lower chest! It's been there for about a week. I'm an 18 year old male

It is quite embarrassing but I have two pea sized ball in my scrotum, they are not on my testicles, but are sort of attached to them, like I can move them around, but can't separate them from the t...

I have had a hard pimple type thing on the outside of my scrotum that i noticed about a month ago it was quite swollen so i tried to pop it and some yellow white puss came out. The pimple is still ...

A bit ago I felt something wet on my tailbone. I thought it was a zit as before I've had this with some lumps and ignored it. But it was oozing badly. I checked it out and there is a mini-hole a bi...

1234567Prev /