Cysts

I'm a 28 year old male and I have a small red bump on my leg just below the knee. It's fairly hard and smooth and shiny. It's almost perfectly round and about 8 mm in diameter and slightly raised. ...

I have a small pea size lump on my right chest not far down from my collarbone. Went to doctors and she has said its not in the breast tissue area but will write to them to see if they will have a...

My daughter had a cyst on the fallopian tube which was deflated and cauterised as it had only fluid during her d and c when she had blighted ovum. The cyst was tested benign. even MRI was done at t...

Hello doctor. I am a girl aged 14. I have a ball between the skin of my earlobe in the middle which I believe to be a cyst. It is smaller and is not as swollen /big then regular cyst and in is insi...

I have what looks like a cyst on my lower right leg between halfway between the knee and the ankle. It is oblong about 2 inches long and about an 11/2 wide. It doesn't bother me at all and has be...

1234567Prev /