Cysts

I am a 31yr Male I have been exercising heavily on the treadmill a week and received a rash on the right side of my groin the rash went away on Monday but today is Tuesday and I have noticed a smal...

About 5 days ago i noticed a small lump on my right labia minora - almost as if a vein was a bit inflammed. At the top towards the side of my clitoris. Not painful. Flesh coloured. Feels a bit har...

I'm a 28 year old male and I have a small red bump on my leg just below the knee. It's fairly hard and smooth and shiny. It's almost perfectly round and about 8 mm in diameter and slightly raised. ...

I have a small pea size lump on my right chest not far down from my collarbone. Went to doctors and she has said its not in the breast tissue area but will write to them to see if they will have a...

My daughter had a cyst on the fallopian tube which was deflated and cauterised as it had only fluid during her d and c when she had blighted ovum. The cyst was tested benign. even MRI was done at t...

1234567Prev /