x

Dental Care

Pain below left lower canine. Ate a good bit of chocolate yesterday which sometimes hurts the top right. Is there any way that the chocolate can be the same cause?

04/17/15

I'm a 20 year old male. I had a wisdom tooth extraction from my upper jaw around 10 days back. It was on the left side. I also had a seizure after the extraction and went to the neurologist. I had ...

04/15/15

I'm a 20 year old male. 13 days back I had a wisdom tooth extraction. It was my last wisdom tooth left, the other 3 had been extracted a year ago in one sitting with no complications. This was my l...

04/11/15

I have an infected tooth that is scheduled for a root canal on Tuesday, my Dentist gave me Penicillin but the pain is still there (not directly at the tooth but above in the gum) and I'm started to...

04/11/15

Hi, I feel pain/irritation around the bottom of my tongue. I wonder if it relate to the new toothpaste (for sensitive teeth) that I am using. I am visiting my dentist about once or twice a mo...

04/02/15
1234567Prev /