x

Dental Care

I'm a 30-year-old male Chinese living in Shanghai, China. On the night of Dec. 21, 2014, my bottom-left wisdom tooth started to hurt. I went to a big hospital near my home the next day and the doct...

03/24/15

I had all Of my teeth removed today. The dentist gave me a script for 4- 1 mg ativan for anxiety. I was told to take 2 an hour before my appt. and take the other 2 when I arrived for my appointment...

03/23/15

I have a small red bump on the top of my gums on the bottom wisdom tooth, it's smaller than a penny and it only hurts when I apply pressure. Is it infected?

03/23/15

I have a bump on the inside of my left mouth which is sore. I always get this bump and in the same spot. It always goes away but comes back. What can it be? I did have my wisdom tooth pulled in tha...

03/18/15

I had my lower right wisdom tooth removed approx. 18 hours ago. I am experiencing complications. Is this a complication that requires emergency treatment?

03/18/15
1234567Prev /