x
Browse

Dental Care

My dog scratched my frenulum and gums while were playing about a week ago and after gargling with mouthwash, I thought it was fine. But I've noticed some new symptoms over the past few days. 1) Whe...

I had a itchy anus and it was red. I started taking Abendozole 400 , thinking it could be parasites. Two days later after taking it I have my gum really swollen. I was reading it could be one side...

Hello last week I was on vacation and I burnt my mouth pretty bad, my whole soft palate was burnt with a bunch of red dots. My hard palate still has a burn marks but nothing hurts at all but it fee...

Hello. i had 2 tooth pulled and 1 wisdom tooth. about 30hour ago. i have been taking antibiotics (amoxicillin). Noone told me smoking could be bad. I have looked in mirror, and the clots are ...

Dear Sir or Madam, 3 weeks ago my gums started to swallow and burn. I had gingivitis before so I thought it will go away, I started to pay extra attention to cleaning my teeth after every meal, ...

1234567Prev /