Dental Care

I had a root canal performed in April. The tooth that had the root canal was #19, and it had a cavity that was filled about 10 years ago. My understanding is that the filling was too loose and the ...

Felt sores coming up on my gums one evening, and the next day there were sores all along my bottom 4 front teeth, between them. A couple days later I have two really bad sores, one on my bottom gum...

Can a dental cavity (and bacteria getting into it) cause burning sensations, intermittent outbursts of sharp pain, and feelings of pressure in areas across the head?

I visited the dentist two days ago. The dental assistant was inexperienced and was not sure how to use the suction device. That evening I noticed a tiny red spot on the floor of my mouth where my...

Hello, so a couple of days ago I noticed that when I was swallowing food it felt as if the food was scratching my throat. Nothing hurt or anything but I looked in my mouth and I guess took a breath...

1234567Prev /