x

Dental Care

I recently had 3 teeth extracted, my left upper Wisdom tooth and the 2 teeth in front of it which were rotted, it was a very simple extraction, two or three minutes and they were all out, no compli...

03/05/15

I have a lump on the left side of my jaw under my cheekbone. Im in so much pain with it?? It feels like its inbetween my cheekbone and jaw only relief from pain is when i hold it.

03/05/15

When drinking anything hot or cold. My ONE tooth aches. Its a temporary pain, it fades as soon as the drink is over. I am 28 years old and I had no dental problems until now. And my tooth is strong.

03/05/15

I had a filling a yesterday and now i have what looks and feels like an abscess on my gum where the dentist injected the anaesthetic. Its dark red around the edges and a little paler towards the ce...

03/05/15

I have an infection in my gums. Can i get a prescription without going to a doctor?

03/04/15
1234567Prev /