Depression

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE LIVING 90 PERCENT OF THIER LIFE IN UNIT THAT IS INTERNALY BUILT OF UNSEALED BRICK AND MORTER TO FEEL UNWELL MOST DAYS IF I GO AWAY FOR ONLY A WEEK I FEEL VERY WELL WHILE...

I lost my medication en route to a remote island in the Bahamas. I am gone for one week. I was on 10 mg of Paxil. It;s been 3 days since my last pill. Should I take a friend's zoloft instead ? I...

I forgot to bring my prescription medication- an antidepressant on my trip to the Bahamas. The drug is an SSRI called Paxil. I am staying on a more remote island and will be gone 1 week. It's been...

I started taking fluoxetine yesterday, I took 40ng yesterday and 20 today but forgot to check about things like Niquil. I just took the rite aid version but see there's a warning.

Hi, I am really struggling, I feel like I have become completely alone, because a new psychiatrist I saw has diagnosed me with Factitious disorder; this means that all my symptoms are fake. I am f...

1234567Prev /