Depression

To whoever i'm writing to, i'm a 16 year old girl who has been feelings very sad latley. i don't know what the main cause to it is, but when something hurts my feelings it's just amplified. i've ha...

I would like to speak to a psychiatrist - not a psychologist as it involves problems associated with medical conditions - this is very very important to me. I am a 62 year old male with Psoriat...

Hello Doctor, Please help me to understand myself. I am a male , smoke and drink. I am in the past I used some drug such as captagon for sex only , but this was when I am in home country with some ...

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE LIVING 90 PERCENT OF THIER LIFE IN UNIT THAT IS INTERNALY BUILT OF UNSEALED BRICK AND MORTER TO FEEL UNWELL MOST DAYS IF I GO AWAY FOR ONLY A WEEK I FEEL VERY WELL WHILE...

I lost my medication en route to a remote island in the Bahamas. I am gone for one week. I was on 10 mg of Paxil. It;s been 3 days since my last pill. Should I take a friend's zoloft instead ? I...

1234567Prev /