x

Diabetes

Hello Doctor, My glucose test results declared 368 for Glucose Fasting and 497 for Glucose(PP). Doctor here told me to take Glimestar PM1. Will it suffice? Would there be any side effects? Than...

05/25/15

Dear Doctor, This is for my friend. He is 30 yrs old and he is suffering from diabetes and is taking injections regularly for his disease. He told me that he has fungal infections at times becaus...

05/25/15

Hello, I am not a patient, but an entrepreneur based in Japan who is trying to help people with diabetes and related complications avoid late diagnoses and complications. I would greatly val...

05/23/15

Achy right shoulder and tip of right index and thumb numb. Blood pressure medication controls BP, insulin resistant, but controlled with two meds Metformin and new addition of Tradjenta and an ant...

05/11/15

I ve been taking metformin and my uribe is dark yellow is the metformin doing that

05/07/15
1234567Prev /