x

Diabetes

Hi! for a year now ive been having blurry vision, headaches and at times i feel fatigued. its weird to cause when i have a headache i feel so hungry and once i eat it goes away. i currently dont h...

02/27/15

I am diabetic and have blurred vision as a symptom If I were to cure my diabetes, will this symptom of blurred vision go away?

02/26/15

I have diabetes since 3yrs...now my HBa1c 7.3...due to increased cholesterol level I had put on tab fibator 10mg some months ago & thereafter it comes to a very normal level i.e. TG 62 ,LDL 51,...

02/26/15

I have type 2 diabeties and my blood sugar reading is 455 what should i do? Can i get my levels down at home?

02/24/15

This is manoj , in my family my mother hav diabetes , is there any tests to findout diabetes before or any tests to find chances to diabetes, pls tell me thanks in advance

02/24/15
1234567Prev /