x
Browse

Diabetes

I'm worried that i may be developing diabetes or some other kind of blood disorder...over the past day or so i feel like i can feel my blood moving around my body, almost like a slight tingliness.....

A recent urinalysis shows the following comment "Bilirub UR Q1 Strip - Small 1+ ...A (abnormal). I'm 64, male and diabetic, although my diabetes is controlled with diet and exercise after losi...

My daughter is 24 weeks pregnant and has been diagnosed with gd two weeks ago. She finally got a tool to check her bg level and she has low bg level every time (57-79) even one hour /two hours aft...

Dear Sir, I am a diabetic-2 patient, I am 37 years old, having weight 68 KG. I am getting the dose of (Glimepiride and Metformin) daily one each tablet early morning before meal. This dose, I ...

My PCP did an A1C test for the first time and my result was 6.2. Everything I have read says this is pre-diabetes, she told me there is no such thing and that I am a diabetic and I have to check m...

1234567Prev /