x

Diabetes

If I had a blood test on the 1st of January 2015 and my blood sugar level was 5.6, if i then tested my blood sugar with a glucose monitor in March, with an average reading of 4.8 in the morning an...

05/30/15

How to avoid going to the ER every time I have an abscess? I am a type 2 diabetic who have reoccurring abscesses on the left side of my body.

05/29/15

Hello Doctor, My glucose test results declared 368 for Glucose Fasting and 497 for Glucose(PP). Doctor here told me to take Glimestar PM1. Will it suffice? Would there be any side effects? Than...

05/25/15

Dear Doctor, This is for my friend. He is 30 yrs old and he is suffering from diabetes and is taking injections regularly for his disease. He told me that he has fungal infections at times becaus...

05/25/15

Hello, I am not a patient, but an entrepreneur based in Japan who is trying to help people with diabetes and related complications avoid late diagnoses and complications. I would greatly val...

05/23/15
1234567Prev /