x

Diabetes

My daughter is 24 weeks pregnant and has been diagnosed with gd two weeks ago. She finally got a tool to check her bg level and she has low bg level every time (57-79) even one hour /two hours aft...

06/19/15

Dear Sir, I am a diabetic-2 patient, I am 37 years old, having weight 68 KG. I am getting the dose of (Glimepiride and Metformin) daily one each tablet early morning before meal. This dose, I ...

06/10/15

My PCP did an A1C test for the first time and my result was 6.2. Everything I have read says this is pre-diabetes, she told me there is no such thing and that I am a diabetic and I have to check m...

06/09/15

If I had a blood test on the 1st of January 2015 and my blood sugar level was 5.6, if i then tested my blood sugar with a glucose monitor in March, with an average reading of 4.8 in the morning an...

05/30/15

How to avoid going to the ER every time I have an abscess? I am a type 2 diabetic who have reoccurring abscesses on the left side of my body.

05/29/15
1234567Prev /