Diarrhea

I am a fit 50 year old who recently came back from a business trip to Cairo and then started to have diarrhea. I have no history of this but after two weeks I went to the doctor for a stool test wh...

I am having soupy poop. It's not watery like explosive diarrhea. It's always a large release of gas followed by a thick pile of what reminds me of Chunky Soup. It slips out in about 4-8oz quantiti...

My husband who is 70 yrs old and a smoker for 50 years has been having severe bowel problems. He doesn't have a bowel movement for several days and then when he does it is mostly water. He has lost...

My mother has diahrrea, vomminting and itching all over her body. She recently had a heart attack 3 weeks ago and is on multiple medications. She also was at a barbecue about six hours ago. She sai...

I have had diarrhea for 3 days now i am having bad stomach cramps what can i do? it hurts so bad!

1234567Prev /