Diet and Nutrition

I started on the keto diet on June 25th, and stopped on July 3rd. On June 28th, 3 days after starting the diet, I got what seemed to be an intense panic attack. I felt like I was having heart pal...

I have had an anal fissure for about 5 months. 3 months ago I had a case of hemmerhoids that lasted about a month. since then the fissure has caused me great discomfort. Though the pain has decreas...

A 81 year old female presented to ER on Fri with one day of diarrhea and rectal bleeding. Red blood and pinky mucus. every hour for 11 hours.. She was put on liquid diet. This is day 3 with no b...

Over the past year and a half I have been gaining lots of weight. When I first noticed the weight gain I started working out. I have been working out even more lately and I am still gaining. My ...

I've been diagnosed with iBS D abour 10 yrs ago. It flares flares up mostly with certain foods. This week i got hit shortly after bead with diarrhea next day I up. I would eat a brat diet and be...

1234567Prev /