Diet and Nutrition

Hi, thankyou for your reply and help. I'm preparing a fitness & diet report/ assignment and need accurate, detailed answers for the following questions: Are carbohydrates stored under the skin ...

Im inquiring the link between being on a strict ketogenic diet and how this would affect a BAC reading. I was recently pulled over and blew a .27. Im a 5'4" 147lb female and im just wondering ...

5 days ago, I completely changed my diet by going on a low carb, no sugar diet, including omitting fruit. In addition, I reduced my portion size in half. I have been drinking 3 -8 oz. glasses of ...

Hey! I am a freshman and 14 years old. I just came here from India. I don't eat non vegetarian food, not even egg. I am in school track team and feels so weak. I wanna gain weight and height too .M...

Hi, I am 32 year old Male. My height is 5.4 and weight is 60 Kgs. I had skin related problems and I had contacted many Dermatologists. Few say is Steatocystoma Multiplex and few Dermatologist sa...

1234567Prev /