Diet and Nutrition

I have done a health checkup and i see GGT and SGPT values are little higher side.

Why is my urine Foamy. I have been tested for everything possible, protein in urine, kidney disease, liver disease, full blood work and urine analysis. Everything comes back negative. Its very...

I started on the keto diet on June 25th, and stopped on July 3rd. On June 28th, 3 days after starting the diet, I got what seemed to be an intense panic attack. I felt like I was having heart pal...

I have had an anal fissure for about 5 months. 3 months ago I had a case of hemmerhoids that lasted about a month. since then the fissure has caused me great discomfort. Though the pain has decreas...

A 81 year old female presented to ER on Fri with one day of diarrhea and rectal bleeding. Red blood and pinky mucus. every hour for 11 hours.. She was put on liquid diet. This is day 3 with no b...

1234567Prev /