Digestive Disorders

Got feces in my mouth a couple days ago and now have pain in my abdomen. Will this pass?

I have had a persistent pain in my right upper quadrant. It started 5 years ago, along with intense bloating whenever I ate. The bloating would make my chest feel like it was stretched and tight. ...

Can someone please help me I have had my symptoms just over 4 month now and I have had 2 different diagnosis in that time one being thoracic spine syndrome and two being gastritis my symptoms are c...

Hi. Underwent an endoscopy a couple of weeks ago and a prepyloric nodule was removed. According to the Dr. it was benign; however I received a telephone call back that same day asking for a EUS to ...

Hello, I've been having the following symptoms however embarrassed / perhaps worried to visit my doctor. 1) Lower right abdominal pain (hard to pinpoint, around hip area?) 2) Pain from the lower ...

1234567Prev /