Diverticulitis

I had colon resection surgery on April 23 for diverticulitis. My surgeon removed almost a foot of my descending colon. Besides a wound infection, everything was going ok until about two weeks ago w...

I have alot of diseases including; diabetic neuropathy, s'jogrens syndrome, raynauds phenomena, marie strumple spondilitis. I am on 50 pills a day. My question is this - every morning, I get up and...

I have a very sensitive colon. Had a colonoscopy 4 years ago and this was confirmed. For the first two days of the last four days, I had blood and mucus in my stools and some times it would be just...

66 year old male with bladder infection & diverticulitis. Fever from 99 to 100.5 every day for the last 7 weeks. Patient has been on antibiotics entire 7 weeks. CT scan showed a mass, probably ...

I am having sharp shooting pains that are radiating from the left side of my abdomen. This just started this morning. I am 37 years old and was diagnosed with diverticulosis at 26.

123456Prev /