Diverticulitis

Three weeks ago, I was in the ER. They did a contrast CT scan and found diverticulitis. They gave me meds, put me on a fluid diet and told me to follow up with a gastro. I did all of that. It has ...

I have red poop today. It looks like food coloring, not blood. And any food particles are also dyed red. I drank a bunch of red kool aid this weekend. Thats what it looks like. Will kool aid dye my...

I had colon resection surgery on April 23 for diverticulitis. My surgeon removed almost a foot of my descending colon. Besides a wound infection, everything was going ok until about two weeks ago w...

I have alot of diseases including; diabetic neuropathy, s'jogrens syndrome, raynauds phenomena, marie strumple spondilitis. I am on 50 pills a day. My question is this - every morning, I get up and...

I have a very sensitive colon. Had a colonoscopy 4 years ago and this was confirmed. For the first two days of the last four days, I had blood and mucus in my stools and some times it would be just...

123456Prev /