Dizziness

Hi I'm Ron and I'm 60 I'm having issues with dizziness when I lay down and tilt my head to the side . I've had a cat scan and a brain MRI and they ate clean no tumors and no stroke but I still have...

My 13 yr old daughter has gotten light headed and blacking out followed by a nose bleed for the part two days. No meds or illnesses slight cough..

My grandson keeps feeling faint and on the verge of passing out He has seen a doctor been to the hospital for tests He is not suffering from fits ,they have given him salt tablets but these are n...

Hello I feel I may have an iron deficiency. I have been lightheaded and dizzy upon standing. I have also been more fatigued than normal. I notice that the dizziness is causing me anxiety as well. M...

I have MRI for my head and got this report. I will see a doctor soon. but untill I do I'd like to know your opinion please.

1234567Prev /