Dizziness

Hello, I'm trying to find out for my mother that was diagnosed with Vertigo. She saw a Dr. And an MRI scan was scheduled for Aug 15, 2015 to try and further help her. Her husband suggested that t...

When I lay down or am sitting at my desk looking at a computer or sometimes walking, I keep this odd sensation that my head jerks forward as if I am losing balance. It is alarming and I notice it m...

After inhaleing some Eucalyptus / Peppermint essential oil on Thursday night I felt as if everything was spininp and I couldn't standup and had trouble walking without help. This is Saturday and st...

A little medical history. I'm 15, and Male. I have minor asthma that occurs only during exercise and when I'm sick. I have been having issue's with dizziness. When I stand after sitting for a sh...

For almost a year now I have been suffering from my symptoms described. They started like low blood sugar attacks and within 2 months it was a constant feeling. I have been in the hospital twice ( ...

1234567Prev /