Drug Interactions

Have been sick for 9 days for side effects of 10 days on Doxycycle. How long do these take to go away?

I am currently being treated for hypothalamic dysfunction. As of today I am shaking uncontrollably and feeling very unsteady/dizzy. The medicines I am taking are:

Can I take amoxicillin with Advil (ibuprofen) or Tylenol (acetaminophen)? I was wondering if I could take these drugs together because I was given amoxicillin by my family doctor for a throat infec...

I had my own medications and my husband's sitting on the dinner table. He takes 500 mg of depikote daily. During dinner I accidently picked up his instead of my own blood pressure medications and i...

My mother is on lots of medication, and I was wondering if they 'clash', and if alternatives are available that would help her with her urge incontinence?

I have attached an image of all t...

12Prev /