Drugs

Hi there I tried opiates a couple of times recently and a couple of hours after taking them I went to lie in bed and remember throwing up and feeling nauseous as well as nodding in and out of cons...

Hi, i have taken loads of of overdoses of parocetomol in my past, and use to get treated for it. Now if i take one i dont need treatment???? Am i immune?

Hello, I have been suffering from chronic stomach infection. For treating this, my doctor had prescribed a 7 day course of Norflox TZ to be repeated over a period of 3 months. I felt quite some re...

Is it safe to take cialis with coveram 5/5? I am using coveram 5/5 to treat hypertension, I also suffer from ED, is it safe to use cialis with coveram 5/5?

My last period was on September 10. I have my wedding on November 11. My doctor suggested Meprate 10mg for 3 days Morning and Night. I finished my dose on 3rd November Morning. I still didn't get m...

1234567Prev /