Ear Infections

How to stop my ringing ear and the dull ache and pressure behind the ear drum after it leaves? It started 3 weeks ago and has left and returned 3 times. It will be high pitch then drop to low pitch...

I have a ear infection. I am taking antibiotic and today i decided to pour ear drops inside my war - ciprodex. after dripping the ear drops, my ear immediately became clogged and I can barely hear ...

I used the neti pot with batteries (force) for my nasal, it went straight up and came out the other side. But now I feel like there's water coming out from my left ear? And I can't sleep?

My son had throbbing in his ear. We used ear drops from pharmacy, pain stopped but now he has fluid trapped in his ear.

18 month old develop rash after 2 days of amoxicillin. Has an ear infection. Fever has subsided finally but now developed rash, is kind of snotty and won't eat.

1234567Prev /