Ear Infections

18 month old develop rash after 2 days of amoxicillin. Has an ear infection. Fever has subsided finally but now developed rash, is kind of snotty and won't eat.

I would like to know if I have an ear infection and what home remedy and medication I could use to relieve it.

Hi. I have a 20 month old daughter who has had ear infections 5 times in the last 7 months and currently has a sinus and ear infection. We went to ENT and he said she needs her adenoids removed and...

Hello, I have a bulging ear drum and there is fluid oozing from my ear. Yesterday, the fluid looked like it had blood in it. Occasionally there is a sharp pain. Yesterday evening, I consulted with...

Hello. I've had chronic ear pain since becoming pregnant and having my son. Have had it checked out several times but noticed last week while rubbing my cheek near that ear that I have a limp under...

1234567Prev /