Endometriosis

I had my hysterectomy about 5 years ago today I started to spot a little bit. Should I be concerned. I had Pecos and endometriosis

Why are my old belly button laparoscopy scars bleeding and has pus coming out of it (for about 3 weeks now) My last laparoscopy was about 3 years ago and have had around 10 laparoscopies in the las...

Let me preface this question with the fact that I have endometriosis / PCOS and have been dealing with them since 2006 both on the no period and 3 out of four weeks a month periods. I am in a lesbi...

Best treatment for endometriosis. 44 years old sexually not active. Monthly period irregular since 2014 June. Had vaginitis 2000. Inactive sexually 2002-2015 until now

What is the best treatment for burning sensation, itchiness, dryness of vagina. Im 44 years old. My monthly period now is irregular since June 2014. I experienced vaginiitis year 2000. Not sexually...

1234567Prev /