x

Enlarged Prostate

What are some causes of prostatitis? I am having symptoms of urerthritis and I have been having this problem for the past couple of months. I have been tested for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea numerous...

02/28/15

I am a 53 male, the last 5 weeks my ejaculations are not happening, just a delayed small drizzle

02/11/15

Hi, im a male of 18 in Texas and ive noticed a lump right above my penis and just to the left. It scares me a bit not knowing it origin, any insight i appreciated

02/11/15

I am a 64 year old male with Type 2 diabetes. I have been taking 2000 mg/Metformin for the last 2 months. {my doctor increased the dosage from 1500 mg to 2000mg due to an increase in my A1C} I hav...

01/25/15

Ejaculation that has sperm also has millions of them. How do the Genes different in a sperm samples vs simply just the individuals DNA/RNA inside blood or other ares of the human body system when c...

12/23/14
123Prev /