Epilepsey

I accidently gave my 2 grandchildren Levetiracetam for seizures (that they no longer need) Instead of the rx tylenol They both seem fine and it has been a couple of hours since they took it. I jus...

My nephew recently started having epileptic seizures. He's 22. Does epilepsy shorten a lifespan? Also will he eventually show other signs of brain problems or trauma?

I have been wearing gas permeable contact lenses without any significant problems. In the last 6 months, everytime i put my contact lenses on- the right lens gets cloudy and it has a film over it ...

I get these deja vu moments where I feel dizzy, like I am going to pass out, and my vision starts to go black, but then I snap out of it. These happen infrequently most of the time, but have occur...

Good evening Doctor, I want to know about the epilepsy. Four times happened something from sleep my doctor told this is epilepsy, What happened actually, first time June-2009- when I was sleepin...

12Prev /