Fatigue

What could be causing my fatigue and tiredness? I have experienced sleeping issues for years. However, for the past year or so, I have experienced severe fatigue during the day. I finally got fed u...

Hi, I have been tested 3 times over the last 3 years for a workup for fatigue symptoms (including anxiety, fatigue, decreased exercise tolerance, etc), and the only thing that keeps coming back is ...

A 38-year-old female presents with a complaint of fatigue for “almost a year now.” She was motivated to come to your office for assessment when she also began to experience muscle weak...

Hello, I am having a host of symptoms that are really beginning to worry me. First, I have gained over sixty pounds in two years, thirty of those pounds piled on in a month. I continuously have swo...

I am an Australian working in Fiji and have been feeling unwell with a 5 day flu like virus. This included Hot flushes, chills, headaches, fatigue, diahgrea and now vomiting.

1234567Prev /