Fatigue

My lymphocytes ratio is 50% and count per cmm is 3400. Also the while blood cells count is 6.80 "normal". The symptoms that i have are mainly headache and fatigue, also the blood tests sh...

I have had numerous symptoms for a longtime including chronic fatigue, anxiety, depression, and digestive issues. My Dr.prescribed me a medication that coated my stomach to help with mild gastritis...

What could be causing my fatigue and tiredness? I have experienced sleeping issues for years. However, for the past year or so, I have experienced severe fatigue during the day. I finally got fed u...

Hi, I have been tested 3 times over the last 3 years for a workup for fatigue symptoms (including anxiety, fatigue, decreased exercise tolerance, etc), and the only thing that keeps coming back is ...

A 38-year-old female presents with a complaint of fatigue for “almost a year now.” She was motivated to come to your office for assessment when she also began to experience muscle weak...

1234567Prev /