Fibromyalgia

My mother has a case of fibromyalgia and is being treated using Cymbalta she has also had a case of helicobacter pylori 2 years ago, yesterday she had a rash all over her body and she went to the d...

I have fibromyalgia i currently take lyrica 225mg 2x a day buspar 5mg 3x a day gabapentin 900mg 3x a day and oxycodone 30mg 4x a day. Now my dr wont treat the pain with oxycodone bacause she said ...

My doctor diagnosed me with fibromyalgia. I am a 28 year old male. I feel neck pain, stomach soreness and loss of apetite, and weird sensations in my head along with generalized weakness and fatigu...

Hi- I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia about four years ago. However the Doctors don’t seem to understand why I have such extremely tight muscles. I can’t sit on a hard chair without a specia...

I am what the medical profession calls a complicated patient. I am a 35 yr old female with fibromyalgia and a slew of other pain-causing medical conditions and the fibro just amplifies the pain of ...

1234567Prev /