Food Poisoning

This afternoon i went to take a sip pf gatorade and i realized after i swallowed it that it smelled a little funny. It didnt taste bad bui i only took one sip and then threw it away. Im terrified i...

I ate spaghetti that sat out for an hour after i made it. Im paranoid ill get food poisoning now. Would i already be sick if i had food poisoning? I ate it at noon today.

Bare with me. I have severe emetophobia (fear of vomiting). OK so yesterday I ate ranch dressing that my boyfriend left out overnight. It was refrigerated beforehand and he used it around 1am afte...

I got food poisoning and noticed what appeared to be blood in my vomit. Swallowing is now a tad uncomfortable, there is pressure in my throat, and getting a very similar feeling to acid reflux. Sho...

A lady in Ohio had pancreatitus and liver trouble and was very sick before going down to Florida per her MDs request. In FL she immediately regained her health quickly. Upon returning to OH, she ...

1234567Prev /