Food Poisoning

Hello...My granddaughter was here earlier and ate 3 sausages. She said later they tasted funny and got sick 7 hrs later. She is fine now. I was unaware they made her sick. I cooked some and took a...

Hello, I had a 1" bite of a breakfast sausage. Earlier it made my grandaughter get sick. I didn't know. Can I get sick from a small bite?

My baby is throwing up and has bad gas cramps and diarrhea, we went to the emergency room but they sent us home. What could be the cause

After eating a rich meal for dinner, I began to experience an upset stomach. About three hours later, the pain became very very bad and I had a lot of diarrhea. Now the pain and diarrhea are interm...

This afternoon i went to take a sip pf gatorade and i realized after i swallowed it that it smelled a little funny. It didnt taste bad bui i only took one sip and then threw it away. Im terrified i...

1234567Prev /