Gallstones

I had a gall bladder sonogram that reported "mobile echogenic areas with equivocal acoustic shadowing"? Does this mean I have gallstones and could drinking a bottle of water before the so...

Hi, so about 4 weeks ago I did small doses of cocaine and I noticed a very small pain in the left area of my chest. It was a barely noticeable, sharp pain. It subsided after a while and it might be...

I recently went for a private medical check up in Hungary, I received blood test results back and I got the below results which were not in the normal zone: Uric Acid Higher than normal, normal ran...

I am having localized pain in my left lower abdominal region, with persistent sharp shooting pains that are not going away. started yesterday with discomfort today more severe. I am a 50 year old w...

Should I go to the E.R. for gallbladder pain? I have been suffering with constant pain, level 8-9 for three weeks now, awaiting a date for surgery. Nausea, daily vomiting. Went to E.R. a week ag...

1234567Prev /