Gallstones

I have gall stones and it can mimic a heart attack I am having weird symptoms now like pain high up on my left shoulder and neck my arm feels funny like weak and I have pain not bad at my elbow and...

I have gallstones and have been advised to have the gallbladder removed. I already suffer from irritable bowel syndrome. If the gall bladder is removed would my IBS get worse and would I have to su...

I had my gallbladder out 5.5 years ago. I haven't had really much pain since outside of occasionally having an episode of running to the bathroom shortly after eating a fatty meal. Beyond that, e...

Hello, I recently did blood test & ultrasound test & my doctor said I have Gallstones, but I also need to have gallbladder removed. I asked him if both can/would be removed at the sam...

I had a gall bladder sonogram that reported "mobile echogenic areas with equivocal acoustic shadowing"? Does this mean I have gallstones and could drinking a bottle of water before the so...

1234567Prev /