Gastritis

I was diagnosed with a mild gastritis 3 months ago. I have been taking Sucrafalte for two months and Prilosec for 7 years now. A month ago i started seeing lighter color but regular stool. Two week...

3 weeks ago I started having a burning pain beneath my left breast in the region of my lowest rib. It started shortly after eating a very peppery burger on an empty stomach then eating buttery toa...

Hi, I had blood in my stool around 1 year ago, I saw a GI doctor and he said it was hemorrhoids. I used a suppository but not all of them. I just have had 3 bouts of going to the bathroom and hav...

I am currently having extreme bowel problems, extreme constipation, it seems as though my bowel has stopped working. i have had periods for as long as 5 weeks more recently 2 weeks without being ab...

I have been having abdominal pain in various pars of the abdomen, but mostly on the left side underneath the ribcage and downwards to the lower abdomen for almost three weeks now. The pain is mild...

1234567Prev /