Gastritis

I was on antibiotics 3 months ago. Since then my stomach hasn't been the same. I've had thrush, gagging and retching, periods of nausea after eating, a pressure between my stomach and throat and mo...

I began belching about 4 months ago and my throat became red and has stayed red for 4 months I have been to my doctor and he has done throat cultures the second time I had strep and was prescribed ...

I have a question about omneprezole

I have a history of ibs symptoms and food intolerances as well as a possible stomach ulcer (2 years ago). Two weeks ago I was away on business and had to eat a lot of the foods I find difficult but...

It started with noticing a small lump in my anus area. i went to doctor and they told me its a hemrrohids and gave me cream to apply which really did not help much. Its nor painful as such its just...

1234567Prev /