Gastritis

I experience burping and burning sensation in my stomach for a few days now. I also feel a bit full than usual but my appetite has no changes so far.What is the treatment?

Can I take slippery elm and omeprazole together ? I was diagnosed with stomach irritationa and positive with H.polyri and I went through one course of treatment (with antibiotics and omeprazole)...

I got an endoscopy done in 2013, and was diagnosed of IBS, hiatus hernia, gastritis and duodinitis. Lately my stomach is causing me a lot discomfort with symptoms of bloating, stomach ache, burping...

I have had tenderness in my right abdomen that sometimes I can feel in my back too for a couple of weeks. I go the bathroom more than usual. 3 or 4 times a day(not diarrhea though) I have had a ca...

I had H pylori antibody blood test. the result is positive. No any other test done. My doctor prescribed Metronidazole 500mg and Clarithromycin 500 mg (10 days). I'm trying to conceive , so I ...

1234567Prev /