Gastroenteritis

My coworker is getting over a stomach bug. Yesterday she fely better but got diarrhea at work after eating and I completely avoided using the bathroom. I washed my hands often and didn't touch my m...

I have pain in lower abdomen from last few days, it feels swollen, my appetite is reduced as well. I'm worried as to what's going on, my G.P has given me laxative which is not helping me. Please ad...

My son went for his yearly routine blood work. The doctor told me that his AST was out of range - 50u/l and his Alt was out of range -34u/l. This isn't the first time these numbers came back out o...

I have lots of pain in my bowels at different times and i seem to be always constipated. like tonight thoughh sometimes a have lots of fresh blood coming from up inside. What do i do

I believe my husband been misdiagnosed. He suffer from upper abdominal pain, chronic constipation throughout the day and night, nausea, abdominal swelling and pain but weight loss. he has unusual f...

1234567Prev /