Gastroenteritis

I have mild stomach pain and have abs blood in stool started a few hours ago it's not just covered the whole bowel movement is bloody or am I mistaking this for something I ate?

I am concerned about having ascites. I have been a heavy drinker for a number of years. I had acute alcoholic hepatits after a heavy bout of drinking, but my blood lfts returned to normal within a ...

Im 22 years ive age im currently suffering with a aching and dull feeling in my lower abdomen i woke up this morning with yellow discharge its making me feel sick and it gets worse when i lie down....

Hello, I am having bad stomach pain. There is no diarrhea or vomiting just pain in the upper and mid part of my abdomen. I took an Imodium pill but it did not work, so I took some pepto but it is n...

Hi Doctor my sister found a small lump that moved around when she went to see her Doctor he couldn't feel it but sent her for an ultrasound . They called her in to the office today and there was no...

1234567Prev /