Gastroenteritis

Hello, I am having bad stomach pain. There is no diarrhea or vomiting just pain in the upper and mid part of my abdomen. I took an Imodium pill but it did not work, so I took some pepto but it is n...

Hi Doctor my sister found a small lump that moved around when she went to see her Doctor he couldn't feel it but sent her for an ultrasound . They called her in to the office today and there was no...

Hi, I have had what I would consider ongoing acid problems for the past 5 months. I initially went to a local doctor in May because every once in a while when I would eat I had some slight trouble...

I am 70 years old and have been suffereing from diarhea for the last few months. Today have got a high reading for cea test. For the last few months have lost a lot of weight and feel very weak. My...

I'm having pain in the center of my stomach above my belly button (about 2 inches above) and its a burning type pain. It has been constant and will not go away, but seems to get just a little bette...

1234567Prev /