General

Hello, My name is Andrew. Approximately 4 weeks ago I fell onto my out stretched hand during a soccer game. Since the fall I have had significant ulnar side wrist pain and tenderness. I have poor m...

This is very embarassing for me and it is why I am on asking you on this site. I am a 19 year old straight male. And for a while now I have been hearing about prostate stimulation and how apparentl...

Hello. I was wondering about an ointment called "Iodosorb". I am conceened about the fact that it contains iodine. Is it safe?

Hi there, I have been taking Spironolactone for hormonal acne for 3 months. I am a 39-year-old female. I just found out that I am pregnant. The pregnancy test said that I am 4-6 weeks pregnant. ...

I was in hospital with an iv 2 1/2 weeks ago, and after discharge began having pain at site followed by a pea sized lump and cord like feeling in forearm where the vein ran. They concluded it was s...

1234567Prev /