x

General

34 female history of two low malignant potential tumors of both ovary and fallopian tubes. Now focal left back pain and mid left abdominal pain ranging from dull to sharp stabbing at times. Swell...

04/21/15

I'm trying to quit alcohol . It's only been 24 hours . I took two Tylenol with codeine tonight hoping it would help me sleep . When it started wearing off I started to become very anxious . So ...

04/21/15

I've had pain in penis after urinating.this pain comes occasionally and goes after 2 or 3 days,I've done sonography and urine culture tests,both are fine.i am experiencing this pain for last 1 year...

04/21/15

I have been taking the Microgynon 50 ED pill for over 12 months. My doctor has just recommended I change to the Microgynon 30 ED pill as it contains less hormones. My question is, will I need to us...

04/21/15

Hi. I had unprotected sex a couple days before my period. I am on birth control been taking it like I should. My period came but it was very light at first very little blood next day heavy then bac...

04/21/15
1234567Prev /