x

General

I have been struggling with my health for some time now. When I was 7 years old I was hospitalized with severe pneumonia that almost took my life. Doctors said one more day and I would have never m...

07/07/15

My father who is76 now had a fall ten years back. Since then he is not able to pass motion with out supplements. He was taking a ayurvedic supplement called kayam chur but stopped because of its bi...

07/07/15

I took one amoxicillin for a sinus infection last night, it's the only one I have taken. I have a fever of 100.5 (was 102) headache, rash all over my body including my face, lips are swollen, threw...

07/07/15

Approximately 6 months ago, I did wrong. I was experimenting my sexuality and found about the prostate gland, so I though that it would be a good idea to try to stimulate it. The problem is that I ...

07/07/15

For the past couple months i have been having this feeling that i cant breath. Originally in about march they said it was bronchitis, went on my way and it got better. About may this feeling came b...

07/07/15
1234567Prev /