General

I am writing in regard to some shortness of breath I've been experiencing off an on for about a week. It started last Friday, where I felt short of breath and lightheaded. I ate some food and dr...

Ankle vericose veins sweeling and pain and in joints histtory of copd noudles in some joints

Hello, i have had anal sex only and im a virgin, my period is two days late and im spotting light red and only for a couple of hours not heavy at all !! and my stomache feels like period stomache. ...

I had a severe bout of vertigo and my vision made it seem like the world was swinging back and forth. I staggered and fell down. That was 9 hours ago. Since them I have had ringing in my ears and a...

My A1c has been fluctuating between 5.9 and 6.0 for over a year now. Recently I got a 6.1 reading and went it for a tolerance test. (See image attached) Despite not being diagnosed I have been ...

1234567Prev /