General

I have small circles on my chest,legs, and feel. They are small circles all red with dried up skin filling the whole circle what can i do to prevent these circles or get rid of them?

I want to know is there anyway a sonogram tech can mistake this image for being six weeks pregnant. And if a woman is six weeks pregnant from this sonogram is there anyway the intercourse could ha...

Hi, I'm 18 years old from the UK. Since early August 2015 I have been binge drinking every other day. Since then, I have felt that certain of qualities I was recognised for, such as writing, eloque...

My daughter was scheduled to have CT with barium. The bottle said ro check for conditions and meds. Online it says one of those conditions is pseudo tumor celebri which she has. What is the con...

My son has a pink rash in clusters over his body including his face. He keeps turning his head because his neck is stiff. He has a sore throat and cough. He does not have a sore head or stiff joint...

1234567Prev /