x
Browse

General

Hello, I have 2 herniated discs, L 4 & 5. I have experienced severe inflammation in the past surely by high levels of stress or exercise. As a consequence, I've found myself not able to walk o...

Hi. Suprapubic pain, fairly constant x 4 mo's. CT scan, vag US, PAP, STD check, pelvic exams all neg. referred to urology and cysto unremarkable but diagnosed with interstitial cystitis despite no ...

Hi I'm very concerned. I recently was looking at my penis and noticed a weird spot that kinda looked like irritation on my penis glan. I started freaking out and it's been ruining my days as I thin...

I am currently taking 20 mg of Lexapro and am worried about a side effect that I read about online about it causing heart arrhythmias that can be fatal. I'm scared now. I have terrible health anxie...

For about 10 days now I have had a fluttering or another way to describe is like something tapping a microphone in my left ear. Initially it was doing it randomly all day but now it happens random...

1234567Prev /