General

My 63 yr 10 mo old wife has chronic non-alcoholic liver disease (compensating biliary chirosis). She has been retaining fluids lately. Her 155 pounds on a 5'5" frame has ballooned to 185 pou...

Bent down and hit my head above my eyebrows about 2amd one half hours ago. When should I see signs if I have concussion or more serious effect?

Hi. This is ridiculous, but I was at lunch and I offered a squirrel a tangerine slice, it sniffed it, but didn't touch it. Without thinking, I ate the slice. It didn't touch it or bite it. It di...

Hey Doc, 8 years ago I had unprotected intercourse with a female. 2 weeks later I had painful ejaculation , on the 3rd week I had a mono like illness. Over the last 8 years I've taken a multitud...

Don't have sleep apnea but I want to use a cpap machine because I read some research that cpap machines are good for the hippocampus part of the brain. I was wondering if it is safe to use one even...

1234567Prev /