GERD

My wife has abdominal bloating (stomach looks quite distended, skin tight over the area) and cramps, seems worse after eating. Pain seems to radiate to the lower back, hips and thighs. That pain ...

Need to know what the results are saying. INDICATION: LEFT LOWER QUADRANT ABDOMINAL PAIN.. COMPARISON: NONE. TECHNIQUE: ULTRASOUND OF THE ABDOMEN WITH GRAY SCALE AND COLOR DOPPLER DUPLEX SCAN...

Does a liver panel test or metabolic panel or cbc tell anything with pancreas ? I have had left abdominal discomfort kinda under to and slight below and have sometimes darker urine and I've seen se...

I'm having a bit of shortness of breath, and pressure in my abdomen/lower rib cage area. Not sure if emergent or just uncomfortable. It does feel better when on stomach.

Good afternoon, About a month ago I came down with a virus. I was finally starting to feel better when, about 2 weeks ago, I noticed several little red bumps on the backs of my hands and a few on m...

1234567Prev /