GERD

I have been diagnosed with Helicobacter this is my third time now - I have completed the antibiotics now but my stomach feels like wit has a spasm while im eating and it feels like I have a lot of ...

(Barium Swallow and Achasia Cardia) Patient Age: 30years Gender: Female Date of Birth: 14 July 1986 Current medical problem: Unable to swallow food and it will come out from mouth. Other diag...

My wife has abdominal bloating (stomach looks quite distended, skin tight over the area) and cramps, seems worse after eating. Pain seems to radiate to the lower back, hips and thighs. That pain ...

Need to know what the results are saying. INDICATION: LEFT LOWER QUADRANT ABDOMINAL PAIN.. COMPARISON: NONE. TECHNIQUE: ULTRASOUND OF THE ABDOMEN WITH GRAY SCALE AND COLOR DOPPLER DUPLEX SCAN...

Does a liver panel test or metabolic panel or cbc tell anything with pancreas ? I have had left abdominal discomfort kinda under to and slight below and have sometimes darker urine and I've seen se...

1234567Prev /