Gout

I have a bump on my big toe, and I don't know what it is. I recently started running 3 miles a day, and now soon after, i got this bump on my big toe. I showed me mom and she thinks that it's a bli...

Just out of hospital. Had acute kidney failure, K level of 2.0, severe gout /w uric acid level of 15. Had a witnessed seizure and started on Keppra. Now have severe fluid retention. How do I get ...

My tailbone is hurting I have a ball with a lot of pressure and I don't know why so what should I do

How to prevent gout attack? For 3wks, my husband already have 3 gout attacks (foot, left arm and knee respectively). He's been taking lemon water when this occurs.

Dear doctor, I am 53 years old senior level executive. Since last one n half year, I have noticed that Uric acid level in my blood remains between the range of 6.4 to 7.1 . I have no primary symp...

12345Prev /