Headaches

I'm getting more and more worried about my squeezing headaches i've been getting almost everyday lately. They seem to start occuring mostly and/or worser at night, sometimes making it difficult to...

Monday Night I banged the top/midsection of my head on a drawer knob (pretty big knob). I didn't black out, no fainting, just a dull aching headache that's rotating around my head. No other sympto...

I've been having a very annoying squeezing/pressure in my head come and go for the past 4 days or so i just want it to go away, sometimes it gets better when lay down, sometimes gets better when i'...

I've been having a very annoying, squeezing headache in the top/back since last night and it seems weirder than the usual tension headaches i sometimes get, like i feel parts of my neck and back pu...

I have a weird situation that requires a little explanation and I'd like some guess as to what you think it might be. I'm a 36 year old male. Very fit (run/jump rope/lift very heavy weights almost ...

1234567Prev /