Headaches

Fell on tile on side of my head a couple of days ago and it is a little swollen and tender when i sleep on my side or open my mouth big when I am eating. I'm not vomiting and I don't have an inter...

I have had a pain/headache over my eye on the brow bone for over a week. It's tender to touch that area and also over my nose in the middle of my forehead. I have no other obvious symptoms. I don't...

I fell Saturday night and hit my head pretty hard. I have a little bump and have had a headache ever since. Not sure if I should go see a doctor or not. I don't have any other symptoms other then m...

Some three years ago I suffered vertigo and what was maybe a panic or anxiety attack one night. I am 73. I thought I was having a stroke. Following that time I have had a pressure, tension type ...

I am a 23yo male. Over the past three years I have been getting a strange pain at my temples everyday, every 3 to 6 months. It is sometimes accompanied by an internal feeling to cry. Lately I have ...

1234567Prev /