I recently had what I think is a stomach virus: nausea and diarrhea for 2 days. I thought I would recover from that rather quickly and I was scheduled to fly to Japan a day after my symptoms starte...

I hit my head on Sunday on a cupboard door and since then have had an very bad headache, and every time i stand up I feel very lightheaded like I will black out.

I had a MRI c spine done (I have neck pain and headaches). It said there is straightening of the normal cervical lordosis. What does that mean? I was not in a car accident.

About 5 months ago I woke up in the middle of the night with a moderately bad headache (would rate a 6), sort of sharp pain, over my left eye. It went away after 20 minutes and I went to sleep. ...

Hi Doctor since yesterday morning I've been having a dull headache around the top of my head, it also radiates occasionally to the back and front. I hit my own head from the side on my ear accident...

1234567Prev /