Hearing Loss

Hi. I recently noticed changes in my hearing. I am having difficulty hearing sounds that are far away, even loud sounds like an ambulance's siren. I can hear speech just fine but I feel like I have...

I have had Tinnitus for 2 years and have been managing it ok. I recently saw a healer who said he could cure my Tinnitus. He put his fingers on the tragus parts of my ear and pushed and rubbed in f...

What can be causing my hearing reduction in my right ear? I've had this problem for several months. I think for probably most of the year. I have slightly reduced hearing in my right ear. The amou...

I was wondering if it is normal for my vision to effect my hearing. If I can't see a persons face I have a very hard time hearing and/or understanding them. I noticed it more recently as my eyesigh...

About a week ago, I was at home at the computer (I believe I was listening to music at the time), and I noticed that the hearing in my left ear had been significantly diminished (but not completely...

1234567Prev /