Hearing Loss

What can be causing my hearing reduction in my right ear? I've had this problem for several months. I think for probably most of the year. I have slightly reduced hearing in my right ear. The amou...

I was wondering if it is normal for my vision to effect my hearing. If I can't see a persons face I have a very hard time hearing and/or understanding them. I noticed it more recently as my eyesigh...

About a week ago, I was at home at the computer (I believe I was listening to music at the time), and I noticed that the hearing in my left ear had been significantly diminished (but not completely...

Hello, First i want to apologies for my English as it's not my first language yesterday, i noticed that my right year was closed and can't hear properly so i went and bought some Q-tips witch was...

Hello, since a young child i have had a constant ringing in the ears, i believe its called tinnitus. Lately, my fear of it getting worse has kept me from attending any place where the music is eve...

1234567Prev /